Friday, February 27, 2009

ASH WEDNESDAY!

well.. 2 months here and still can survive every things going well even though its very tiring coz schedule kinda packed with nite classes. Saturday and Sunday is my rest time, assignment time and tidy up room, laundry n etc etc.....but the saddest thing was i never been to church during that period of time... so 1 day, one of my housemate remind me about Ash Wednesday... that the first place, i thought i couldn't make it coz i dont even know where to find church in shah alam and the worse part is i dun even know the location of all the church in KL .... so the day b4 Ash Wednesday.... i asked all my friends and also seek help from my senior to find the nearest church in shah alam.... and guess what?? luckily there's Christian Student Society (CSS) near seksyen 2 and they willing to help all student who want to go to church during Ash Wednesday and they do provide bus for student to Divine Mercy Church which its located in Glen Mary... so thought that all things were settle coz i can go to church with my course mate...unfortunately, my housemate want me to accompany her to go another church which located in Petaling Jaya- St. Francis Xavier Church...im in dilemma because i have to make choices either join my course mate or my housemate.... its Ash Wednesday.. i decided to escape kitchen class coz its start 1500hrs-2120hrs but then still keep on thinking which church i will go... 1600hrs sharp.. i decided to accompany my housemate so i get ready, took taxi from seksyen 7 to seksyen 2 because there's no bus during that time... reached seksyen 2, get rapid KL U80 bus and the ticket price rm2 and best part about rapid KL...the ticket can reuse back so save another rm2 hihi....stopped in Petaling Jaya... cross the road which quite scary as its full with vehicles non stop and its evening so what u expect... people went back from work... jammed.. huhu... Praise the Lord...for the 1st time i entered to St. Francis Xavier church.. i cant believe that im in the church...uwahhh... i really miss it... i felt joy, peace and calm, i sit 1st row from the back because its full with people.... full with handsome boy..as usual my cant stop looks around searching for target LOL.... i feel like im in kk that time and i smiled to everyone coz i felt peace in me... variety races- Chinese, Indian, white people, sabahan, swakian.... i miss to listen all the Praise and worship songs... i miss everything...after the masses ended, we went back and waited for the bus U80, at the busstop we met a few sabahan.. we did chit chat for awhile b4 the bus arrived............. now i know where the location of the church... so my semangat pun naik owh mo p church ari2 diz hihi...... happy owh me rasa.... i give thank with all my heart to God as He open my heart, give me light and show me the way to His Holy House.... always pray to God coz its the most powerful and we will find the answer.... nothing is impossible in this world... peace everyone... happy ash wednesday.. =)

2 comments:

  1. =)so.. did u make a wish when you went to SFX? new church ma... =)

    when coming over? MK is coming.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah... i forget to make a wish pla owh.. nti la hee... really?? when la she come here?? me?? hee have to check on my schedules lu packed diz my timetable huhu

    ReplyDelete