Saturday, February 21, 2009

Boring Saturday....

boring boring boring... ya.. im damn bored.. huhu... i woke up around 11am coz i was so busy online till 4 in da morning... there's nothing much i can do here except online... well luckily i applied DG data mobile at least i can surf internet rather than doing nothing and sleep all day..... once i woke up, i took all my dirty clothes which i leave behind almost a week bcoz im kinda busy with my classes till i have no time for it, tidy up my room... once everything done i took my shower and i went to Bintang Supermarket to buy some foods....well...almost all the items in this supermarket quite expensive but i have no choice as there's only 1 big supermarket here which close to my rent house....and guess what??? i bought a bottle of orange juice,a bottle of kiwi bliss yogurt, 2 tinS of grilled clam, 2 big onion, and 1 vege biscuit its already cost me RM34.30 can u imagine that how damn expensive only for that few items..how am i going to survive till end of this semester??? eeee...how i wish there is Giant supermarket near to my rent house ish.. mencekit darah btl owh kan the supermarket.... huhu.. back to story.. i reached home and keep all my things and i cooked PAMA meehoon and its my breakfast, lunch and dinner 3 in 1 hihi...when i was in sabah i spent most of my money enjoy with my friends and hang out at expensive places such as starbucks,coffee bean... here i only eat once in the morning in order to get energy and save budget... teens life besa la kan haha... then i locked myself in my room all day watching gossip girl season 2.. i watched it till episode 13... cant wait to watch eps 14- 17 huhu and surfing, chatting in ym...till now belum keluar2 from room again this kcian kan.. well, that my boring saturday...

2 comments:

  1. Don't eat too much junky food or else you will never down your weight la....at least you can do your blog and chat with your ahem...hehehehe...and where is all your housemate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ish... where got junk food owh?? its all healthy foods bha... except for the maggi la.. no choice have to save budget huhu... ya lukily i applied DG data mobile if not lugai2 la sa sini keburinkan... they all went shopping... me?? no money to shop so diam2 la lol

    ReplyDelete