Monday, February 16, 2009

stranger

hye... here i am again... so this will be my 1st official blog...
well... actually i have no idea what to blog about... as im here in my fac's lab now.. and i looked around me... i felt like im a stranger here...so here i want to blog about... there's only 4 of us from sabah in my class and im the one who can eat sasau, saunok ( haha).. sometime its quite difficult for me to mix around with west people coz seem like they just dont really like to make friends with east people and i dont know why... so everytime and wherever i go.. there's only 4 of us... i thought im the only one who felt like this and suprisingly my other 3 friends also felt the same way as i do... so we're in the same situation.... well im quite lucky coz im still have my 3 friends eventhough they're not same religion with me rather that other people who may not as lucky as i am now where they have to try their best to make friends with the west people....im not saying that all west people are not good but some of them are just like that... so no offence ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment